The Multimedia Specialist will leverage the use of video, still photography and other media to promote Saint Leo’s core values by telling compelling stories that build awareness for multiple business segments and university departments, adhering to brand standards, business goals and objectives, usability and SEO best practices. Work collaboratively with university marketing, department managers and subject matter experts to develop engaging multimedia content and key messaging to procure engagements, conversions and acquisitions. Manage multimedia projects, develop and create priority content and actively participate and contribute to web team’s creativity, efficiency and accomplishment of broad goals and policies identified by the strategic web team.
• Collaborate with team members to create engaging and memorable multimedia content aimed at prospective students, existing students, influencers and education industry professionals
• Specify the content needed to support or work alongside textual content
• Build and maintain content per established designs and aesthetic standards.
• Assists in creating engaging promotions, campaigns and messaging through a variety of media
• Develop content for various channels which include print, video, digital display, email, websites, blog posts, radio and landing pages for a variety of audiences
• Delivers all projects on time and with the highest quality
• This job will require the ability to work independently to produce a great volume of work, but also to work well in a collegial, team atmosphere.
• Present your work and communicate your content strategy to your teams
• Analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of content strategy, and push towards continuous content improvement
• Uphold content quality standards to help maintain consistent brand awareness across all online channels
• Understand and adhere to brand, stylistic and legal requirements
• Research, explore and communicate best practices in multimedia content and discern which ideas are most effective
• 3+ years of experience in multimedia/web content creation for various online media channels
• Knowledge or understanding of Internet Marketing, search engine optimization ( SEO ), social media optimization ( SMO ) is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign and Flash.
• Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS .
• Knowledge of web development and authoring tools including Dreamweaver and content management systems.
• Familiarity with web scripting.
• Knowledge and awareness of design and UI trends, accessibility and coding standards.
• Ability to work independently/efficiently and to thrive in a fast paced environment, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong project management skills and experience
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science or closely related field
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Saint Leo University - 14 months ago