Under supervision of the Director of Information Technology, the Multimedia Technician will be responsible for facilitating audio/video capabilities needed by City staff for conferences, special events, meetings, etc.. The Multimedia Technician will also be responsible for providing content updates and maintenance to Web sites as well as design, production and web optimization. Will work closely with other departments to ensure that the City’s website is accurate and up to date. Will also assist the Technical Support Analysts when needed.|
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
This information is intended to be descriptive of the principle duties and responsibilities of the position. The following examples do not identify all duties performed by any single incumbent.
1) Coordinates requests of individuals and/or sites (e.g. installation, system design, repair, technical support, equipment requirements, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring availability of audio/video equipment for use.
2) Evaluates media equipment and software applications for the purpose of making repairs, providing technical support, diagnosing malfunctions and/or recommending acquisitions.
3) Instructs City staff and persons from the community for the purpose of teaching the operation and uses of media equipment and/or computer applications.
4) Prepares media equipment and materials for the purpose of providing requested equipment in operational condition.
5) Operates audio/video equipment for City’s board meetings (broadcast/non-broadcast).
6) Designs and implements web pages and landing pages.
7) Design and implement add banners, interactive presentations, and logos.
8) Assists other departments in updating and optimizing the City’s website for consistency.
9) Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Ability to work flexible hours including some nights, holiday, and weekends, if needed.
CITY OF KERRVILLE APPLICATION NEEDED; RESUMES ARE CONSIDERED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ONLY. SEE KERRVILLETX.GOV EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO OBTAIN AN APPLICATION OR AVAILABLE IN KERRVILLE CITY HALL LOBBY.
Texas Municipal League - 30+ days ago