Position Available: Multimedia Training Development Specialist
Department: Service Operations
The Multimedia Training Development Specialist is responsible for assisting with the planning, development, integration, implementation and updating of web based Service technical training, and the maintenance and administration of the Learning Management System (LMS) including content, attendance, usage and reporting. This position is responsible for identifying and performing analysis on potential opportunities for integration/cross reference of web based training segments into other forms of existing electronic service information.
BA/BS in Business, Computer Science or equivalent plus 4-6 years of related experience.
- Must have working knowledge of interactive web page design, layout and testing of web based training applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application and the ability to work with report writing software such as Business Objects and Crystal Reports.
- Experience with Photoshop, Captivate, HTML, as well as a basic technical understanding of the operation and repair procedures of automotive systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Strong time and project management
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Indeed - 10 months ago
Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI) is the parent of Subaru of America, the automotive company known for its all-wheel-drive (AWD) technology found...