Currently, Chubb is seeking a Multinational Account Coordinator for the Los Angeles, CA office.
This position supports the Chubb Commercial Insurance (CCI) customer group. Oversees policy issuance (new and renewal) and endorsements for MRG (Multinational Risk Group) line of business. Proactively engage in the management of accounts and servicing within assigned territory. Collaborate with underwriter(s) and agents to successfully retain business. Handle all file maintenance, client system, and mail for assigned territory. Achieve service goals for issuance, premium collection and open items.
Candidates should possess the following:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Demonstrated computer and workstation skills -- knowledge of Word and Excel
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while maintaining workload and territory
• Must be confident in decision-making and judgment abilities
• Record of success in current position.
• Previous P&C insurance experience a plus
Chubb prides itself on the ability to provide all employees with an extraordinary work environment which promotes teamwork, diversity and incentives for those who exceed expectations. Chubb has been recognized as one of the top 50 companies for diversity by DiversityInc magazine, one of America’s most admired companies by Forbes, and one of the top 100 companies to work for by Fortune.
Chubb's compensation and benefit plans work together to create a Total Rewards Program for our employees that is among the best in our industry. As a global organization, we work hard to achieve our goal of providing flexible and competitive compensation and benefits packages in each local market in which we operate. Our goal is to exceed average market practices for our performers. For more information about Chubb and our benefits, visit our website at www.chubb.com.
Chubb Group - 14 months ago