AllianceBernstein is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals and private clients in major markets around the world. AllianceBernstein employs more than 500 investment professionals with expertise in growth equities, value equities, fixed income securities, blend strategies and alternative investments and, through its subsidiaries and joint ventures, operates in more than 20 countries. AllianceBernstein’s research disciplines include fundamental research, quantitative research, economic research and currency forecasting capabilities. Through its integrated global platform, AllianceBernstein is well-positioned to tailor investment solutions for its clients. AllianceBernstein also offers independent research, portfolio strategy and brokerage-related services to institutional investors.
Alliance Bernstein is looking for a Municipals Trader for our Fixed Income group. Candidate should be an experienced municipal bond trader with experience in trading a broad range of municipal bonds including Separately Managed Accounts (“SMA”).
- Work with portfolio managers and research analysts to structure portfolios
- Trade in a team environment across the yield and credit curves
- Assist other traders in trading of general market municipals
- Contribute to overall portfolio construction
- Explore electronic trading and systems improvements to enhance trading efficiency
The ideal candidate should have between 1-3 years of experience trading municipal bonds and should have the following skills:
- Ability to work independently but also debate trade ideas in a group setting
- Experience in identifying relative value
- Ability to maintain relationships with sell-side traders and salespeople
New York, NY
How to Apply
•Submit cover letter and CV to www.alliancebernstein.com/careers, and search by Job 5296.
The raison d'etre of AllianceBernstein Holding is its more than 35% stake in investment manager AllianceBernstein. (French insurer...