An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Field Marketing Manager in Honeywell Fluorine Products business. Reporting to the Global Product Manager the Field Marketing Manager will help grow the foam blowing agent segment for insulated metal panels and other pour-in-place urethane foam applications.
The Field Marketing Manager is a critical and exciting role in Fluorine Products (FP), a $1Billion business unit of Honeywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies. This is an exciting time to join the business — the business is going through significant change driven by new technologies for low global warming products and general pressure (regulatory and otherwise) on countries and companies to reduce their carbon footprint.
This is a work from home/virtual office position or depending on location could be based out of a local Honeywell office.
Fluorine Products is a world leader in fluorine technology and is the world’s largest producer of hydrofluoric acid. The business manufactures and supplies a wide range of products, including non-ozone-depleting and low-global-warming-potential refrigerants and blowing agents; specialty gases; BF3 for synthetic oil; SF6 for circuit breakers; and UF6 for nuclear fuel.
Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies is a global leader in providing customers with high-performance specialty materials, including fluorine products; specialty films and additives; advanced fibers and composites; intermediates; specialty chemicals; electronic materials and chemicals; and technologies and materials for the petroleum refining, natural gas and petrochemical industries
- Drive market adoption of new Low Global Warming Products and existing products in target segments of Insulated Metal Panel and related pour in place urethane foam insulation applications
- Interact directly with customers and collaborate cross-functionally to identify opportunities, build pipeline, manage evaluations, and drive programs to successful conclusion
- Partner with segment leaders (in the US , Asia and Europe ) and functional leaders to effectively implement the strategies
- Help articulate the needs of customers, size-up opportunities, define pricing
- Generate new ideas/opportunities to grow
- Present recommendations to the business and Fluorine Products leadership teams
Additional Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree in engineering, chemistry, physics or the environmental sciences
- Minimum 5 years experience in insulating material marketing or technology
We offer a team oriented environment along with exciting career opportunities and a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- MBA (with concentration in marketing)
- Knowledge of the market for insulation materials including Polyurethane Foam, Extruded Polystyrene and related insulating materials and applications
- Significant applications experience in Insulated Metal Panel or other related pour-in-place processes
- Strong marketing aptitude and interest; understanding and application of basic marketing frameworks
- Experience with the implementation of new business development and marketing initiatives that lead to profitable growth
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills to structure and conduct analysis and to drive robust decisions
- Strong execution and deadline focus
- Proven track record of successful implementation (on time and on budget) of technology or marketing programs preferred
- Intellectual curiosity: to learn, to ask questions
- Ability to influence multifunctional teams without a direct reporting relationship
- Ability to travel globally up to 50% of the time
- Ability to work remotely, and effectively manage time
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong desire to win; Highly motivated self-starter; Team player
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Apply to this position at http://www.honeywell.com/careers/jobsearch.html Position number: 00213507 – Field Marketing Manager
Interested in Honeywell but this isn't the right job for you? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
Honeywell - 18 months ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...