Exciting opportunity to work at the corporate level as the paper machine process expert:
• Identify PM process and technology gaps related to reaching production and quality targets.
• Provide input to Scope development and investment proposals.
• Provide input to process P&ID’s and equipment selection.
• Review conceptual and detailed engineering design.
• Provide process knowledge to external engineering resources in support of capital projects.
• Support overall project scope, estimate, schedule, and investment proposal development with subject matter expertise for corporate and mill projects.
• Collaborate with Manufacturing, Business, and R&D teams to successfully implement new installations and upgrades to existing installations.
• Mentor and develop engineers through Entry Level Engineering program.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• 10 years of experience in Paper Machine Process including 3 years of Management experience.
• Travel up to 30%.
Knowledge & Abilities:
• Experience in CWP and Structured Basesheet Papermachine operation and design.
• Knowledgeable of fiber characteristics
• Refining processes
• Steam systems
• Stock approach systems
• Headbox and forming section knowledge
• Press technologies
• Drying technologies (Yankee and Aircap)
• Reel and Sheet Handling
• Experience in engineering and managing capital equipment projects.
• Experience in startup support is desired.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple issues simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
• Experience with MS-Office software.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a team environment.
For more information contact Sandy Bishop, President, FPC of Boise, at 1-800-783-5190
To apply send resume as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
FPC - 13 months ago
We are a well respected national executive search firm comprising over 65 independently owned and operated offices serving more than 40...