Plan, organize, direct, control, and provide the leadership to achieve Weatherford’s short-range and long-range business development objectives in a particular Business Unit.
- Develop marketing plans, business plans, sales strategies, and action plans for identified targets of opportunity that clearly define objectives, goals, schedules, and action assignments for the Business Unit.
- Analyze and define the market for division product growth within the assigned Business Unit.
- Provide the data to prepare, update, and control forecasts covering projected new-business sales and investment requirements by both Weatherford and the customer.
- Confer with key customers regarding equipment/product/service needs and advise key customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Develop pricing strategies and promotional programs for key customers.
- Maintain personal contact with key customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding service, product, or personnel.
- Hold periodic sales meetings with direct reports.
- With assistance from HR; recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office tools, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Skilled in creation and delivery of product presentations to internal and external customers
Skills and Knowledge:
- Sales Management experience
- Product Line Management experience
- Public speaking experience
- 8+ years sales experience, preferably in a management role
- Extensive knowledge of oilfield services, equipment, and parts
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of experience in upstream oil & gas automation field
- Familiar with SCADA Software operation and value
- Familiar with Flow measurement technologies
- Familiar with in-well instrumentation for pressure and temperature monitoring
- Ability to create and deliver value proposition to clients to promote sales
Weatherford - 14 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...