High school diploma required.
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
The position requires four equivalent years of administrative experience in business administration. Three years experience credit for a Bachelor’s degree or four years credit for a relevant Master’s degree.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and expert MS Office user (specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint), possess superior communication skills and a reputation for meeting deadlines, work well with others in a dynamic, active professional environment. A bachelors degree is highly desirable.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the administrator will be responsible for all aspects of contracts and business management for NASA Operations. Specific duties include:
• Tracking and projecting overhead (including capital investments);
• Supporting sales projections, maintaining accurate staffing plans;
• Coordinating with Technical Managers to ensure proper staff load leveling;
• Identifying, tracking and correcting task labor/travel/ODC budgets;
• Supporting cost proposals;
• Managing/coordinating/processing timely contract correspondence and deliverables (e.g., delivery orders, modifications for PoP extensions, funds reapportionment, risk requests);
• Maintaining/recommending labor category mappings;
• Maintaining resume library;
• Manage special project/OH/IR&D project expenditures; and related duties.
Additionally, this position may be responsible for security, travel, accounts payable, timekeeping and related duties.
U.S. citizenship required.
Create your application online for this job
Tecolote Research, Inc. - 6 months ago