Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
12-196: NAVAIR Financial Analyst
Location Lexington Park, MD
Provide NAVAIR support services to execute a diverse, technically challenging mission of providing engineering, development, testing, evaluation, and management support to United States Navy and Marine Corps personnel. Occasional travel may be required.
Must have experience in the following areas:
- Program Financial Management Oversight - Supporting financial oversight and reporting requirements to include but not be limited to Congressional reporting and briefs, Mid-Year assessments, Chalk Talks, and Senior Review Groups and Oversight Committee briefs. Support budget analyses and reporting requirements as required throughout the Planning, Programming, and Budgeting System (PPBS).
- Business Financial Management - Supporting budget analysis to include tracking funding expenditures of efforts (in-house as well as contractors) and providing timely financial analysis of each effort, developing funding reports and funding schedules, and supporting funding projections for programs. Task requires understanding of accounting principles and procedures and associated computer software to provide financial documentation to Government management. Task also includes supporting budget drills for program sponsors as well as Congressional, Chalk Talk, and reviews.
- U.S. DoD TOP SECRET clearance based on a SSBI, with the past five years.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or equivalent; budget and/or financial course work/training applicable in the DoD budgeting process.
- Experience in business/financial administration, financial analysis, database entry, financial/budget tracking to include budget expenditure and obligation reports.
- Experience in working with RDT&E funds required and other types of funds.
- Experience in supporting the maintenance and/or development of DoD financial reports such as annual reports to Congress, OSD, etc.
- Experience in office administrative support to include typing, filing, and faxing.
- Individuals support and assist financial manager in database management, financial document processing, record keeping and administrative activities associated with the financial operations of the PMO.
- Experience with and be knowledgeable of common Windows-based desktop computer systems using standard database and office software applications.
Delex - 7 months ago
DELEX, Inc. is the premier logistics company. We are a worldwide freight forwarder and shipper of all types of cargo including Dangerous Goo...