Join Kaplan as a NCLEX Instructor!
In this role you will lead assigned classes and be trained to deliver our proven curriculum to help your students achieve their highest possible test scores.
We seek dynamic, engaging presenters with a proven ability to motivate others. Candidates MUST have prior experience taking and passing the NCLEX to qualify.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company and really make a difference! We offer comprehensive training to help you master the classroom.
Delivery of Instruction:
- High energy level and ability to engage students
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to learn our methodology and strategies quickly
- Active and ongoing classroom management
- Receive and respond to ongoing training, development, and feedback
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Mentoring skills to help guide students of all levels achieve their highest scores on "test day"
- Respond to or escalate student related issues as they arise
- Partner with our service and academics support staff to ensure student needs are met
- Previously passed the NCLEX exam
- Learn and retain knowledge related to all aspects of the NCLEX including knowledge of test format, dates offered, test enrollment process, and admissions timeline
We're looking for top talent to hire and train immediately! We have thousands of students eager to get started. Please don't hesitate - apply today! We look forward to receiving your application .
- BSN or MSN required
- Candidate must be Masters prepared
- Active RN License Required - Clinical experience required
- Previous training/teaching experience preferred
- Self-starter - Weekday availability preferred, but all applicants are encouraged to apply
Kaplan - 11 months ago
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help stud...