Supervise, coordinate NDT activities within the
facility, and report as needed to Manager and Projects.
execution of NDT in respect to quality
- Supervise NDT Operations for the proper and timely
- Assure NDT procedures are compliant to code and
relationship to the Histogram.
- Determine adequacy of manpower requirement in
regarding schedule of NDT activities.
- Coordinate with QA / QC and Production Personnel
- Review radiographs as per code and customer
(which involves annual eye test, NDT equipment
- Assure the Technicians meet Qualification of Personnel
calibration, NDT Personnel Certification Profile
Radiation Medical, Radiation Dose Record, Isotope
Movement Register and Dosimeter Reading Chart, Source
Record and Leak Certificate and maintenance of Govt.
imported and exported.
- Assure safe handling of all radioactive sources being
personnel within the yard.
- Assure safe usage of radioactive equipment and
maintaining training and certifications required to
- Coordinate with NDT Managers to assure Technicians are
perform required testing.
- Assure archiving of Radiographs for all projects are
Environmental Protection & Safety.
- Co-ordinate with Govt. authorities regarding
- Conduct periodic review of NDT Processes for cost
with the customer and Certifying Authority.
- Pursue the acceptance of the Project Certification
- Cross check Operators / Technicians
McDermott - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard