UPS Supply Chain Solutions is seeking a Network Accounts Analyst to support the day-to-day activities of the operations. He/She coordinates business development, new customer implementation, operations, load planning, quality assurance, financial management activities.
- Requisition #: 230756418
- Job Category: Operations
- Operation: Autogistics
- Job Group: Specialist
- Job Grade: 10D
- Job Code: 4448
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Location: DEARBORN, MI 48126 - FORD - WESTPARK
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
Job Specific Competencies
- Collaborates with immediate management and Solutions group to select service providers, develop pricing, and create proposals for prospective customers.
- Assists in developing contract agreements for customers and service providers to establish scopes of work, business and billing requirements, pricing agreements, payment and contractual terms, claims and liability, and general terms and conditions.
- Supports implementations to ensure service providers understand pricing structures and operational requirements.
- Gathers business requirements from customers to develop standard operation procedures (SOPs) and master operating plans (MOPs).
- Coordinates new customer set-up with Finance and Accounting, Freight Pay, and Carrier Relations to pay the carriers, invoice customers, establish pricing agreements, and create new account income statements.
- Collaborates with service providers (i.e., external carriers) to implement new business, maintain existing business, and manage service expectations.
- Dispatches information to service providers to schedule freight movement.
- Works with service providers to verify capacity and obtain spot quotes.
- Monitors service levels to ensure external carriers meet service requirements.
- Works with service providers to resolve service inconsistencies.
- Resolve vendor performance issues immediately to ensure carriers are paid on time.
- Works with the Freight Pay group to resolve billing issues.
- Researches carrier balance due invoices to close open payment issues.
This position is classified as limited term employment with contractual obligations.
- Captures/documents specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly and in detail; completes work with thoroughness; supplies appropriate details when requested; maintains organized files.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of proper processes, procedures, and use of technology for intermodal transportation.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of supply chain concepts; identifies issues within a supply chain.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully authorized to work for this employer.
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree?
- Five years of experience
Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...