NETWORK SPECIALIST - SIOUX FALLS, SD & ST. LOUIS PARK, MN
We are looking to fill a full-time Network Specialist position in our Sioux Falls, SD and Saint Louis Park, MN office. This position has in house and outbound duties requiring travel to customer sites.
Main responsibilities include:
· Installing and maintaining new and/or existing client equipment,
· Troubleshooting networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems,
· Maintaining network services and directories,
· Supporting archive and backup systems,
· Planning and implementing basic network systems including switches, servers and workstations, and
· Providing on-call technical support for clients
Qualified candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Seeking self-starters with the ability to perform under little direct supervision. Must have strong verbal communication and customer service skills with a focus on end-user satisfaction. Current, high level industry certifications such as Microsoft Exchange, Cisco, SQL and VMware certifications are preferred.
As an employee-owned company, we offer a competitive compensation/benefits package and training. If you have the talent, energy and desire to excel, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.marconet.com .
Marco, Inc - 18 months ago