Marco, Inc. has a career opportunity for a full-time Network Systems Engineer in the Bismarck office. This position will have in-house and outbound duties requiring travel to customer sites.
Main responsibilities include:
Successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4+ years of experience or equivalent experience. Current high level industry recognized certifications including one or more of the following: CCNA, CCDA, VCP, MS MCP, MS MCSA, XEN, HP AIS, Citrix CCEE, Citrix CCIA, EMC, or IBM Cert Specialist preferred. Must have basic understanding of routing and switching and proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office applications and Visio. Seeking self-starters with the ability to perform under little direct supervision. Must have strong verbal communication and customer service skills with a focus on end-user satisfaction.
- Providing technical support and remote help desk services to Marco clients,
- Installing and maintaining new and/or existing client equipment,
- Troubleshooting networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems,
- Providing on-call support advice and technical support to various users/clients regarding operational/applications issues, and
- Reviewing current systems and making technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency