Marco, Inc. has a career opportunity for a full-time Network Systems Engineer in St. Louis Park, MN. This position has in-house and outbound duties requiring travel to customer sites.
Main responsibilities include:
Successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of experience or equivalent experience. Seeking self-starters with the ability to perform under little direct supervision. Must have strong verbal communication and customer service skills with a focus on end-user satisfaction. Microsoft Exchange, Cisco, SQL and VMware certifications are highly preferred.
- Providing technical support and remote help desk services to Marco clients,
- Installing and maintaining new and/or existing client equipment,
- Troubleshooting networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems,
- Providing on-call support advice and technical support to various users/clients regarding operational/applications issues, and
- Reviewing current systems and making technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency
As an employee-owned company, we offer a competitive compensation/benefits package and training. If you have the talent, energy and desire to excel, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.marconet.com .
Marco, Inc - 20 months ago