The University of Kansas Hospital's mission is "To Lead the Nation in Caring, Healing, Teaching and Learning." We are committed to hiring individuals who demonstrate both a strong fit with our team-based and patient-focused culture and who have the skills, knowledge, and experience to succeed in their chosen position. Individuals selected for employment are those who will help us advance our mission and who exemplify our values through their personal and professional actions.
We currently have an opening for a Neurodiagnostic Technology Manage r.
1. Provides leadership in planning, implementing, and evaluating techniques and procedures provided to the patient; leadership is demonstrated through formal and informal mentoring and education.
2. Coordinates daily activities of the team including the facilitation of staffing, human resources, and payroll related components
3. Facilitates processes to maintain successful inventory levels and cost-effective practice of supply management by team members; including supportive strategies for cost-containment
4. Manages cost-center accounting activities for charge capture and ensures budget variance reports and regular maintenance is completed accurately and timely
5. Identifies educational needs of team members and facilitates obtaining resources/opportunities
6. Models the appropriate inter-relationships among clinical disciplines in achievement of desired patient care outcomes
7. Initiates collaboration with other disciplines regarding procedures, supplies/equipment, and other patient care activities to maximize patient-centered, efficient care.
8. Performs procedures, recording, analyzing and diagnosing various physiological monitoring functions, with the variety of devices, equipment or techniques used in Department of Surgical Neurophysiology.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Four (4) years of professional experience in Surgical Neurophysiology required.
- Must be Certified in Neurophysiologic Intraoperative Monitoring (CNIM) required.