NLP Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager, Denver Colorado
Are you that rare person with the ability to get technical and engage with software pros and technical buyers? Does the idea of helping early adopters of advanced text analytics and computer vision solutions choose their technology partner give you goosebumps? If so, it’s time you joined AlchemyAPI’s tightly knit sales and support teams.
We’re looking for highly collaborative sales engineers who can support their sales team, tell a persuasive technical story and land the big fish. AlchemyAPI is the world’s most popular Natural Language Processing cloud-based service with over 35 thousand users and 3.5 billion documents processed per month. As a Technical Account Manager, you’ll partner with your sales teams to sell AlchemyAPI’s NLP platform into the most forward-thinking companies in the world.
With our strong financial backing, a proven track record, and an amazing collection of nice people, AlchemyAPI is positioned for rapid growth. We are building a sales culture that supports and encourages individual and team success. Join us. Be a part of that fun and success.
Does this sound like you?
- You know software. 3+ years experience in a software engineering role: hacker, developer, tester, business analyst, product or project manager.
- You know software sales. 3+ years experience in a customer-facing role: sales, sales engineer, consulting, support, product marketing or training.
- Understand how to use REST APIs to integrate systems.
- You’ve learned sales success is really about helping people.
- You love to keep learning. Bleeding edge is FUN! You’re intellectually curious with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are comfortable presenting, demonstrating, facilitating and leading meetings, running trials and finishing projects.
- You’re a compelling communicator -- clear, composed and trustworthy, capably influencing and selling to technical decision makers.
- You ask questions to help prospects identify pain, ROI and payoffs.
- You earned a bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or know you have equivalent experience.
- Able to travel a small amount.
Our beautiful downtown Denver office is right on the Platte River.
- Partner with the customer to shorten their entire buying process.
- Team with sales to attain revenue and quota objectives.
- Deliver product presentations and demos to technical buyers and their management.
- Engage the customer on their needs to create solutions that benefit both AlchemyAPI and the customer.
- Lead hackathons as an API evangelist.
- Blog about the solutions you are helping customers implement.
- Manage product trials and prepare RFP/RFI responses.
- Coordinate resources to facilitate additional sales, training and consulting.
- Collaborate with the global NLP communities.
At AlchemyAPI we are obsessed with creating a proprietary Natural Language Processing platform that can analyze the unstructured fire hose of information coming at us every day with unrivaled speed, accuracy and affordability. Today, over 35,000 users process more than 3.5 billion documents every month on our cloud service. We quietly raised $2M in Series A funding in 2013, and we’ve always been profitable. Now with a fast-maturing platform and a loyal customer base, we’re ready to grow fast. AlchemyAPI offers a highly collaborative culture and work-life balance that attracts and retains top talent. We have excellent compensation and benefits with an exceptional opportunity to grow.
If it sounds like you might thrive in an environment like this, please apply.
AlchemyAPI, Inc. - 4 months ago
- 30+ days ago