Planet Payment, Inc., a leading international payment and data processor, provides internationally focused banks and their merchants with innovative solutions that enable them to accept, process and reconcile payments, anytime, anywhere and in any currency.
Headquartered in New York, our global commercial centers include Atlanta, Beijing, Bermuda, Delaware, Hong Kong, Honolulu, London, Shanghai, Singapore and Toronto.
We have an excellent opportunity and an immediate need for a NOC Analyst in our New Castle, DE office.
The NOC Analyst’s primary role is to monitor Planet Payment systems, servers and related components to ensure high levels of availability for supported business applications. The NOC analyst will conduct daily health-checks and operational functions and in the event of an issue will assist in level 1 troubleshooting and level 2 escalations to the necessary Planet Payment teams.
- Perform Network Operations Center system monitoring, including Windows, UNIX and network systems that processes in a 24x7 environment.
- Track and update events in the trouble ticketing system in a clear and efficient manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Tier1 incidents within the NOC using documented procedures
- Coordinate communication within Planet Payment during an incident
- Provide escalation status notification throughout the enterprise on service impacting events.
- Create Incident reports for internal and external communication
- Monitor service levels and take appropriate action to maintain service level agreements
- Operate internal and external application software
- Perform daily health checks
- Assist with daily operational tasks
- Associates Degree or a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable education and experience.
- Highly energetic and ambitious
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience working in a highly available 24x7x365 environment
- Skilled in both working with little management oversight and in teams
- Experience in incident management or network operations.
- Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Experience with data networks including physical layer infrastructure, servers, LAN/WAN hardware, software, data transmission facilities and interconnecting devices.
- Experience with Windows Server 2003/2008
- Microsoft SCOM (Operations Manager) experience
- Knowledge of Checkpoint Firewall s-Cisco Routing/switching
- Knowledge of VPN, IPSEC, wireless, VLANs, DSL, ISDN, Frame Relay, T1, T3 and Firewalls
- Experience with Unix
- Credit card processing knowledge
- Fast-paced, and holds a high level of responsibility to ensure timelines are met accordingly.
- 24x365 on call environment
This opportunity offers excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and a very bright future with a growing, international organization. If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, then, please send your resume today WITH salary requirements for immediate attention. Planet Payment is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. EOE