• Available to cover any shift that is necessary, of the 24/7 availability of the NOC.
• Under moderate supervision, assures the capacity and design of network; will support the level of service expected of CNSI's customers. Manage applications, device availability, Server alerts, Network conditions and status, system reliability and performance, known errors, service and program maintenance and storage resources for CNSI's network.
• Provides assistance in creation of detailed procedures and functional specifications for new applications / services/ releases and for enhancements to existing systems / services.
• Document systems configurations, maintenance and upgrades.
• Learn to take over process and document it so others can follow it.
• Gather data in an effort to help troubleshoot networking and operating systems problems, incidents.
• Responsible for obtaining quotes for any related hardware and software necessary for the CNSI's network and operations.
• Assistance with documenting NOC related work instructions, network records, circuit records; by interfacing with Program Managers, Customers, Field Personnel and Management.
• Provide on-call support to resolve networking issues after normal business hours
Solid knowledge in networking and NOC operations