The Network Operations Center Technician needs excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills, along with patience, a customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Taking initial information technology issue inquiries and trouble-shooting and managing relatively simple hardware, software or Allegiant information technology system issues.
• Recognizing and escalating more difficult problems to Tier 2 support
• Logging incident activity.
• Monitor information technology systems and provide proactive alerting to issues.
Allegiant Air Employees
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Entry-level position requiring experience in the information technology field.
• Work experience in a Help Desk setting.
• Industry recognized certifications preferred.
• Ability to work all shifts in a 24x7 Help Desk environment.
• Must pass a ten (10) year background check and five (5) year pre-employment drug screen
• Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
High school Diploma or equivalent; college coursework in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems related program, or equivalent experience preferred
0-2 years of experience as a level 2 technician
Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/2003; Lotus Notes/Domino Administration; ShoreTel; Software support for multiple applications; Microsoft Office Suite; ;Altiris; computer configuration and maintenance; Linux experience preferred; Macintosh experience preferred
Ability to function in high stress environment
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT:
Allegiant Travel Company commits to making a reasonable accommodation to the known physical and mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified veterans, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the conduct of its business. In determining the extent of its obligation, Allegiant Travel Company will consider business necessity and financial costs and expenses, among other factors.