Our client seeks a supply chain individual to lead the Logistics ( Transportation ) & Customer Service (inclusive of internal and external resources such as 3rd party logistics partners.) to deliver optimal service to the customer. To do so, you will be asked to develop regional supply chain strategies & tactics of the coordinated efforts of these functional areas, along with EBITDA results and cash flow management. You will have the reporting support of 2 direct reports and 15-20 indirects.
1. Establish proactive communication with all stakeholders and business functions (Mfg, Commercial, R&D, Finance and Ops Planning)
2. Develop solid working relationships with the American & European counterparts in coordinating efforts in areas that affect the entire global business
3. Proactively seek out and analyze opportunites to drive CI
4. Address short term needs which may have positive impact on the customer
5. Seek out and address opportunities to strealine, improve and automate any/all activities of the function and team
To qualify for this role you must present with a minimum of a 4-year degree, a minimum of 10 years related work experience and ERP (SAP HIGHLY preferred). Experience MUST include solid understanding and experience with the documentation requirements for domestic and international orders and all transportation modes of shipping materials. This would be inclusive of Hazmat issues/requirements as well. To succeed in the role you must show a demonstrated track record of strong analytical skills, creativity, and an aptitude for change management.
If you believe you meet these qualifications, submit your WORD resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FPCNational - 2 years ago