The NPV Specialist will be directly reporting to a Manager of Specialized Asset Management. The NPV Specialist will be given daily loan assignments on requests received for loan resolution calculations based on the investor or program net present value model.
- Obtain required documentation according to the preferred loan resolution such as payoff, escrow analysis and outstanding foreclosure fees and costs.
- Confirm borrower eligibility on identified loan resolution prior to calculating modification terms. Review for alternate resolution if borrower is found ineligible for preferred loan resolution or net present value resolution model fails.
- Generate loan resolution terms by utilizing the investor specific modification approval systems. Request investor exception on modification terms, as needed.
- Complete loan resolution certifications, if applicable.
- Update tasks in servicing system.
- Send trial and modification agreements to customer upon management approval.
- Special projects may be assigned by Manager of Specialized Asset Management.
- Detail oriented and excellent organization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new tasks.
- Basic mathematics knowledge and ability to work comfortably with numbers.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast paced environment to handle a large volume of loans.
We offer highly competitive base salary plus overtime pay if required, and comprehensive corporate benefits. Our NPV Specialists also have the opportunity to earn extraordinary monthly and quarterly bonuses based on results. We also offer a corporate environment where promotion from within is always the first option.
- 2 plus years of recent mortgage loss mitigation, residential mortgage origination, or closely related experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is helpful but cannot substitute for significant mortgage industry experience.
- Current licensure as a Mortgage Broker (NMLS) is strongly preferred but not required. Willingness and abilty to apply for and pass the necessary tests to achieve licensure in multiple states (at company expense) is required.