DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES : ( Some of the duties are as follows )
- Provision of individual therapy for NSP youngsters.
- Provide pycho-educational or other treatment groups as deemed necessary to implement individual goals.
- Provide family therapy as deemed necessary to implement permanency goals.
- Member of inter-disciplinary team; includes participation in the formulation of specific treatment plans and attending scheduled team meetings.
- Responsible for all related treatment documentation; assessment reports, progress notes, and treatment plan updates, including entries into Connections .
- Assist with referrals to emergency rooms or psychiatric hospital when necessary. Follow up on children referred or admitted to other psychiatric facilities.
- Participation in day-to-day crisis management and support for RTC Program.
- Assist in staff training and development if requested.
- Other related assignments by supervisor.
· Licensed Clinical or Masters Level Social Worker (or Masters Level Clinician in a related field)
· Proven clinical skills
· Minimum of 3-5 Years Experience
· Verbal and written communication skills are essential
· Computer Proficient
Leake & Watts - 14 months ago
Leake & Watts has been providing social services for over 180 years, continually expanding our programs to meet the changing needs of...