We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner for our Bruner Family Medicine Clinic to care for patients from newborn to geriatric. This position provides independent and advanced professional nursing/medical care through assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation and functions independently to perform physical assessments of all age groups discriminating between normal and abnormal findings using sound judgment and critical problem-solving skills. The NP initiates appropriate actions and interventions to preserve patient life, foster recovery and enhance wellness. This position also provides efficient and compassionate care for both the patient and their family utilizing the multi-disciplinary approach through communication, continuity, coordination and evaluation.
- Must be licensed Nurse Practitioner with prescription authority
- Graduate from accredited nursing program
- Graduate from accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- 1 year Nurse Practitioner experience in Family Medicine office
- Current BLS certification
- 2 years Nurse Practitioner experience in Family Practice or Internal Medicine office.
- Experience working with and sensitivity toward special populations, including those with limited income, limited education, and non-English speaking individuals
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
At Exempla we believe our patients deserve nothing but our very best. If excellence inspires you and belonging motivates you, we welcome you to join us. We are Exempla Healthcare!