Bachelor of Science
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner license
- Job Summary
- Under the general direction of the Medical Director and Vice President of EMHR, maintains 24 hour responsibility and accountability for leadership and supervision of a designated care unit which promotes quality care and cost effectiveness use of resources. Participates in the direct patient care of patients. Demonstrates a commitment to professional accountability and growth to maintain and expand knowledge and skill. Contributes to the achievement of the mission and philosophy of the Organization. Contributes to the effective operations of the Organization by demonstrating dependability in job performance. Exhibits the F.I.R.S.T. values (Friendliness, Innovation, Respect, Service, and Trust).
- Working Conditions, Hazards and Physical Effort
- Works in well lighted, ventilated, and air conditioned area. Long periods of standing, walking, stooping, heavy lifting and bending are required. There are risks to exposure to blood, body fluids and tissue, diseases, infections, and physical strains. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. independently.
- Minimum Qualifications or Equivalents
- Education: Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program and licensure in the state of Kentucky.
- Experience: Minimal four years of clinical expertise preferred.
- EQUIPMENT USED/SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED: Must be able to read and write and speak English.
- Licenses, Certifications, and/or Registrations
- Current licensure as Certified ARNP the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Certification in Advanced Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.