Find yourself among the best. At The University of Kansas Hospital, nurses deliver world-class patient care in an environment where opinions are respected, professionalism is rewarded and teamwork is valued. Nurses come here to practice at the leading edge of their profession, to be an integral part of medical breakthroughs, and to handle complex cases that community hospitals rarely if ever see. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Nurse Practitioner, Nursing Clinical Excellence.
* Performs comprehensive assessment of selected patients/families with complex care needs.
* Addresses issues at the point of care.
* Coordinates the technical competency of staff nurses and medical residents and maintains specialty validations/certifications.
* Facilities desired patient and organizational outcomes through consultation and
* Master's degree in Nursing.
* Kansas ARNP license.
* 3-5 years of clinical experience in the speciality area.
* ANCC certification from a Nurse Practitioner program.
* Needs to obtain privileges through medical staff office within first 6 months of employment.
* Must have an American Heart Association basic life support (BLS) or an American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer certification.