Position/Title: NURSING ASSISTANT
Location: 300 S McCormick Street, Prescott, AZ 86303
Starting Salary: DOE
FT/PT Various shifts
JOB DESCRIPTION AND KSA'S:
- All newly hired employees will be subject to the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
Performs para-professional nursing duties; maintains cleanliness and order in work setting; takes vital signs; performs simple clinical tests; documents; provides resident assistance with activities of daily living.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
**Certified Nursing Assistant certification preferred. Preference for valid CPR certification and for those able to work a flexible work schedule. Ability to obtain a fingerprint card within 20 days of date of hire.
- Knowledge of principles practices and techniques of para-professional nursing care;
- Knowledge of treatment and services appropriate to the work setting;
- Knowledge of State and agency laws and regulations governing para-professional nursing practices;
- Knowledge of practices and procedures of using medical equipment and safety practices.
- Skill in applying methods and techniques of para-professional nursing practices;
- Skill in verbal and written communication;
- Skill in using and maintaining medical equipment;
- Ability to experience mental and emotional stresses working with persons with varying degrees of physical and psychological disorders.
THIS POSITION IS A TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT.
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 50 POUNDS. Note: Due to the position's lifting requirements; a post-offer physical is required prior to appointment.
A temporary assignment is an appointment which recurs on a temporary or intermittent basis, and is limited to 1500 hours of employment per calendar year.
To submit your resume for consideration, please hit the "APPLY" button below.
Arizona State Government is an AA/EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
AGENCY JOB BOARD ID: NSA
State of Arizona
- 3 years ago - save job
At Ashton Pioneer Homes we strive to maintain our properties to the highest possible standard. Using both contractors and our Estate...