Find yourself among the best. At The University of Kansas Hospital, nurses deliver world-class patient care in an environment where opinions are respected, professionalism is rewarded and teamwork is valued. Nurses come here to practice at the leading edge of their profession, to be an integral part of medical breakthroughs, and to handle complex cases that community hospitals rarely if ever see. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Nursing Case Manager in our Case Management Department.
- Performs comprehensive assessment of selected patients including patient support systems and resources for patient.
- Collaborates with staff and documents care coordination.
- Offers and implements solutions to challenges/problems and facilitates communication regarding patient progress and outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Current Kansas registered nurse license.
- 2 years clinical experience.
- Case management experience is beneficial.