Program Directors are responsible for leveraging their expertise to develop, maintain and deliver education services to students through:
- Creating and Maintaining core curriculum across the institution
- Communicating and monitoring delivery of core curriculum
- Preparing course plans and material
- Delivering courses
- Monitoring progress/attendance
- Advising students
- Recording grades and submitting reports
Nursing Program Director must have a Masters degree in Nursing. Must also have a Florida Nursing License and 5 years of experience.
This is a full time position that requires day and evening availability.
Only online applications will be accepted. It is not necessary to contact the campus. No phone calls or agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest in our school system. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Keiser University is a regionally accredited, private, career university offering master's, bachelor's and associate degrees. Keiser...