Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for Nutrition Assistant.
* Screens for nutrition risk factors.
* Implements physician diet orders.
* Communicates with patients/families about food choices/service.
* Observes and documents food intake and response to care.
* Serves as a liaison between patients and Dietitians.
* High School diploma or GED required.
* Dietetic Technician Registered(DTR)credential is preferred, but not necessary
* Food service experience, particularly in a hospital or long term care facility is highly desirable. * Team player with good work ethics.
* Excellent communication skills.