As a Family Dollar Greeter you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service by greeting customers, assisting with shopping needs and protecting store assets through observation of customers and Store Team Members under the Store Manager direction. Responsibilities include reducing losses, improving compliance, protecting company assets, and reviewing daily audits with Store Managers. In addition, you will communicate feedback to Performance Manager (PM), District Manager, or Market Auditor.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner and maintains a positive Company image to community.
- Assists Store Manager in asset protection duties by being aware of customers while they are in the store and providing excellent customer service; addresses all EAS alarms by following Company procedures.
- At the direction of the Store Manager, observes transactions at the register and activity throughout the store to ensure protection of store assets. Reports any suspicious activity to Store Manager.
- At the direction of the Store Manager, checks security camera and alarms daily for proper functioning, conducts daily audits, and monitors Fire and ADA safety requirements.
- Completes bag checks, including in-store returns as directed.
- All other duties as assigned by Performance Manager (PM), District Manager, or Market Auditor.
Prefer completion of high school or equivalent. Ability to read and interpret policy, procedural, and training manuals and other operational directives and communications.
Ability to travel locally as needed and scheduled. Valid Driver’s License is required.
Prefer some experience working with people and general public; Work in retail, hotel, restaurant, grocery or drug store environment is preferred. Previous Loss Prevention experience is required.
Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Skills & Competencies:
Customer Focus, Developing Potential, Results Driven, Strong Organizational Skills, Communication Skills, Problem Solving/Decision Making, Job Knowledge and Relationship Management.
Customer Service Team Members
NV-Las Vegas-06482/1 NV LAS VEGAS
06482/1 NV LAS VEGAS
4915 E DESERT INN RD
High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Background Check Required
Drug Screen Required
Family Dollar - 15 months ago
Penny-pinching single moms are drawn to Family Dollar. The nation's #2 dollar store (behind Dollar General) targets forty-something...