Support multiple programs with analysis/optimization of suspension/steering sub-system kinematics and compliance; analytical assessments of full vehicle steady-state and transient handling behavior; and calculation of associated component loads. Participation in development/implementation of associated processes is also required.
- Minimum 5 years of chassis and multi-body and/or vehicle dynamics simulation experience.
- Familiarity with concepts as well as test and simulation techniques associated with suspension/steering system kinematics/compliance as well as vehicle ride/handling.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience with associated simulation tools: ADAMS/Car, Altair Motion view.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate activities with the extended team (Chassis release engineering, Advance Packaging, Vehicle Integration, Vehicle Dynamics, Scientific Labs, manufacturing, suppliers, etc.).
- Ability to interact with CAD systems, CATIA V5 and NX for input to simulation models.
- Ability to develop custom routines (Visual Basic, ADAMS command files, ADAMS/Car templates, Altair Motionview templates, Matlab, etc,) to support process enhancement and standardization.
Altair Engineering - 22 months ago
Altair Engineering is an information technology and product development consulting company that provides software and services to more than...