Life Time Fitness is currently seeking skilled Nail Technicians to provide exceptional nail services in a professional atmosphere.
As a LifeSpa Nail Technician, you will strive to be the most technically advanced and educated health and beauty expert, committed to positively enriching our team, members and guests. Exceed guest needs and expectations by providing individualized services and treatments.
LifeSpa offers a selection of product lines for their guests. These salon products may include: AVEDA, Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase, Wella Color, Moroccan Oil, Sebastian, and for nails CND, OPI and SpaRitual.
- Provide various nail care services, including natural nail manicures, pedicures and paraffin's.
- Serve as an expert in nail analysis, maintenance regimens and informed and educated in correlating LifeSpa retail product offerings.
- Uphold the LifeSpa Mission, Vision and Core Values, consistently increasing guest retention and service sales and maintain a minimum retail sale per guest.
- Nail Technicians are not necessarily required to provide artificial nail services; however, this skill is viewed as a complimenting asset and a value.
- Cosmetology license in State where work is to be performed
- 1 - 2 years of experience preferred
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth
Primary Location: : CO-Centennial - CTL - Centennial
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Life Time Fitness - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard