- Natick, MA---Natick Collection, 02938
Job Title: Nail Technician
Do you have a passion for the salon or spa industry? Are you constantly reviewing the latest magazines and watching every fashion and celebrity show on TV to see the latest cutting edge trends? Do you like interacting with people on a personal level and helping make their lives better through your advice? Well…being a Nail Technician in the new jcp salon might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of salon forever.
The Nail Technician ensures a superior client experience by providing fabulous manicure and pedicure services, basic and spa, and engaging their clients in America’s favorite salon!
• Provide professional nail services – You love making people look beautiful! You revel in creating a moment of relaxation while providing a service of beauty in a professional manner.
• Build a Fan Base – You love staying in contact with new and repeat customers because you know what they like, what they need, and when they need it!
• Assisting Customers – You seek out new customers and do whatever you can to make their experience GREAT! You listen, you help, you educate, and you make them want to come back.
• Partners with Salon Team Members – You’ve got some best friends in the store. You pitch in to help when needed in a positive attitude.
Skill and Characteristics:
People Skills – You are engaging and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. Clients are very comfortable talking with you and building a lasting relationship!
Attitude – You are a “glass half-full” type of person. You can take any situation and make it positive.
Motivation – You have an internal drive to be fantastic. You feel a real sense of accomplishment when the customer is happy and the salon looks great.
Passion for Salon – You love product and services. You love being on your feet, you have attention to detail on customer needs, and thrive on making people HAPPY!
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...