Jiva Salonspa strives to provide professional natural nail services for all our guests. As a Jiva Nail Technician, individuals must have an awareness of the importance of intention in their work on a daily basis and have excellent knowledge of the nails. This person takes care of his/her own nail care and believes learning never ends. He/she is committed to continuing advanced education, both as provided by the company and through self-study. This person should be willing to perform most of the services listed in our Menu and commits to keeping updated on the latest trends.
- Provide professional exceptional manicures, pedicures and nail repairs.
- Provide hand and foot massages to guest in accordance with industry standards.
- Incorporates retail sales into services.
- Commits to the various Aveda rituals provided to guests.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of Aveda products.
- Participates in regularly scheduled salon meetings, cross-training opportunities and Aveda Advanced Trainings.
- Other duties as assigned and/or required.
- Build a strong, professional rapport with customers to develop a profitable book of business.
- Reports to Salon Owner and/or management team.
- Interacts with guests, associates and management with the utmost professionalism, ethics and confidentiality.
- Graduate of an accredited Nail Technician program, and currently licensed in the state of Iowa, for Nail Technician.
- Two years previous experience as a Nail Technician in a commission salon or commission sales position preferred.
- Excellent client service, communication and organization skills.
- Must work weekends, evenings and flexibility to work holidays.
- Flexibility to be cross-trained in other Spa functions/services.
- Established clientele a big plus.