Provide professional care of nails for Members and Guests. Provide uncompromising attention to quality of service.
• Perform nail services to include manicures, pedicures, polish changes, nail tips, sculptured nails and paraffin treatments for hands.
• Take appointments for spa experiences subject to approval by the Spa Manager.
• Maintain work in a clean orderly fashion. Keep ample supply of hand and service towels stored nearby.
• Inform Senior Aesthetician of any and all supplies needed to perform nail services. Maintain the inventory of supplies necessary to perform appointed services.
• Maintain all implements for performing manicures including files, clippers, and cuticle cutters etc.
• Implements must be sterilised after each client.
• Assist with spa/salon clean up throughout the day and at closing.
• Answer Guest’s questions pertaining to all aspects of nail care.
• Proactively educate Guests about nail care as requested. This includes making personal recommendations and softly "up-selling" the Guest.
• Write charge slips for services rendered and retail items sold.
• Clean work area after each service has been performed.
• Related nail technician certification.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Nail Technician.
• Safety oriented First Aid.
• CPR Basic Rescuer.
Turnberry Associates - 2 years ago
Turnberry Associates tries to turn real estate into gold. The company develops and manages commercial and residential real estate, primarily...