Manage and build revenue with key national resellers in the US |
Primary responsibility is to manage every aspect of the partnership between Fortinet CDW. This includes building and implementing account plans and marketing plans; motivate, educate, and train sales reps on Fortinet products and how to sell them; find new business; and building relationships with management levels within the resellers. Must be a key contributor to the revenue growth, and manage to the company growth targets. Named Account Manager is accountable for managing all partnerships within the guidelines of Fortinet’s channel programs. Will build and promote the Company’s position as the worldwide leader in Unified Threat Management.
- Fully qualified, experienced sales professional that is forward thinking and has an expert understanding of the technology business sector.
- Minimum eight + years prior channel sales experience a must.
- Previous experience designing business plans and market strategies with National resellers.
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Proven ability to sell solutions.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- Previous experience in network security. Knowledgeable in the following technologies VPN, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Intrusion Prevention, and Content Filtering.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Fortinet - 22 months ago