Description: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:|
Responsible for managing all aspects of the strategic communications relationships (including fiber-based networks, Internet-related services, video services and phone services) to business customers that are multi-location and national or regional in nature. Achieve revenue and customer goals by developing and maintaining strong relationships with both current and prospective customers. This role will serve as the single point for the national account or representative company of the national account to ensure appropriate service levels.
- Contribute to the Company vision of being the industry leader in customer service through quality, commitment, courtesy and teamwork.
- Identify, qualify and develop positive, professional relationships with prospective clients through database review and grassroots networking.
- Serve as the internal communications leader for all account/service-related issues of National Account customers in order to secure successful resolutions.
- Develop and present proposed solutions (services, pricing) with the assistance of the Sale Engineer team that successfully meets our customer’s needs.
- Manage the sales cycle for the customer to close the sale and deliver a solution.
- Develop new revenue from new customers and existing Mediacom customers by adding new sites and selling additional services.
- Complete all necessary paperwork to support sales activities including sales orders, contracts, billing forms and sales reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelors degree in sales/marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years Telecom or Technology sales experience
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
- Knowledge of basic advertising principles
- Knowledge of communications technology and services, with an emphasis on data networking fundamentals
- Knowledge of various network topologies