National Account Executive-130188
The National Account Executive (NAE) is a key member of the AutoTrader.com National Account Sales team. They work directly with OEM’s, their agencies and strategic business partners to deliver effective consultation on internet media strategies and results. They develop, sell, implement and analyze the results of the solutions provided. The National Account Executive reports directly to the Brand Director and works closely with other internal teams in the Los Angeles, Detroit and Atlanta offices. Successful NAE candidates should have a verifiable sales track record focusing on interactive media, media buying and buying practices of OEMs.
· Maximize revenue opportunities through building and growing key relationships with top personnel within the OEM clients and its affiliated agencies
· Handle day to day full circle interactions with OEM clients, and the buying and creative agencies for the OEM brands
· Manage multiple contacts, brands and projects
· Provide consistent and regular follow up and follow through with all internal and external clients
· Uncover new growth opportunities through a consultative selling approach
· Meet regularly with Brand Director to develop, review and execute strategy to meet and exceed revenue goals
· Consistently focus on fulfilling company operating objectives
Job: National Accounts
Primary Location: US-MI-Detroit
Job Posting: Jan 23, 2013, 1:00:00 PM
AutoTrader.com, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Our mission at AutoTrader.com is to be your ultimate online solution for buying and selling new, certified and used cars. Our site is...