The National Account Executive (NAE) is responsible for the direct sale and prospecting for ARAMARK Direct Sales (ADS). The NAE will identify high profile national and large regional contracted account opportunities with annual rental revenues of $500K plus. The incumbent will also secure customer agreements for the direct sale of uniforms.
- Will work with peer NAEs to build a solid prospect pipeline utilizing consultative sales methods, relationship building, prospect identification and data tracking within SalesForce.com.
- Will be required to develop relationships high and wide within a target organization.
- Ability to sell value vs. price through an ROI model that at times supported by intangible benefits behind an organizations brand image.
- Attains annual quota of $1.0M in new business direct sale installed business.
- Maintains awareness, at all times, of the contract status and opportunities within all Fortune 1,000 businesses and on-going competitive contracts in his or her responsibility.
- Generates monthly reports through accurate reporting of sales activity within SalesForce.com
- Manage their prospect geography by identifying the opportunities within the territory, make multiple calls within a geography with the purpose of establishing ARAMARK Uniform Services as potential supplier, building relationships, and assuring the NAE has an enhanced opportunity of procuring the business when it come available.
- Collaborates with the Uniform Rental, national and local, sales teams to identify sales opportunities, and exchange complimentary rental opportunities.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or requested.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, related field or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Five to seven years of outside sales business to business (B2B) experience is highly preferred.
- Proven independence, polished, self-motivated strategic professional possessing the ability to prospect, identify and close potential customers.
- Proven ability to sell at the Director/Vice President level.
- Experience at high level phone contacts and supporting correspondence.
- Proven success in building contracted business relationships around tangible and intangible business concepts is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in closing Uniform Rental and Direct Sale business. ARAMARK experience preferred.
Candidate must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time depending on location. Candidate need not be located within his/her selling territory.
ARAMARK - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Today is a Brand New Day
Today, we are revitalizing our Aramark brand. Our iconic red star continues to represent our people, always...