The primary purpose of this position is to produce sales of Healthyroads, ASHIC and ASHP through brokers, consultants, and direct prospects to employers with 3,000 employees and higher. Will be required to conduct presentations and target local markets to generate revenue.
· Achieves annual revenue goal.
· Demonstrates ability to sell conceptually and to effectively probe and qualify leads
· Builds strong relationships with top-ranking consultants/brokers (as evidenced by generating proposals and making consistent face-to-face contact) within each firm and designate broker/firm rankings in CRM.
· Sells to clients with 3,000 employees and higher
· Works with consultants/brokers and directly with employers (via CRM database and trade shows) to set up a minimum of 4 face-to face prospect meetings per month. All CRM leads must be contacted at least once per quarter, either by phone or face-to-face (to be measured by notes entered in CRM).
· Travel required within territory
· Meets administrative deadlines and accuracy related to selling and implementing new groups including: accurately entering sales information in CRM in a timely manner and designating broker rankings in CRM based on broker’s book of business, receptivity to our services, and size of firm.
· Actively engages and participates in sales training and demonstrates the ability to effectively utilize sales training concepts in the sales process.
· Develops and demonstrates the ability to conduct effective group presentations.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
· Minimum 5-10 years sales experience; with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
· Experience in health care and/or wellness.
· History of working with the large national benefit consulting firms.
· Experience selling to Fortune 1000 corporations
· Experience with proposal and presentation development.
· Proficient in MS Office, with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
· Valid driver’s license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
· Must maintain company American Express Card.
· Insurance License required after 90 days of employment.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Ability to manage complex sales cycle
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility, within region, and nationally by car and plane. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting or home office.
ASH Companies - 14 months ago