• Develop and implement sales strategies and account plans with assigned Accounts and their corporate stores, franchisee’s, licensee’s and advertising agencies to achieve Banner volume and profit objectives.
• Contact and develop business relationships with all levels of management and key decision makers of assigned accounts including Owner, President, VP, General Manager, Marketing Director and Operations Director for the purpose of maintaining and growing business. Identify and contact key Coops and influential Owner/Operators who are in a position to influence the growth of our brands.
• Develop plans and strategy for continuation and/or renegotiation of contract while attempting to improve the DPS position within the account with additional brands and promotional involvement.
• Direct and manage Banner resources (Shopper Marketing, Business Development, and Market Research) toward the execution and implementation of plans and programs developed at the Co-op and local Owner/Operator level. Activity demands team leadership skills to effectively communicate and motivate resources to ensure proper execution of plans.
• Responsibilities include securing competitive information and forwarding of that information to SVP/ GM FFS for analysis and evaluation.
• Manage all promotional reinvestment funds designed to increase DPSG volume and brand identity in all assigned Accounts. There are also internal responsibilities with the management of these funds which demand specific attention to detail in order to ensure correct funding and payment. To work closely and to coordinate the complete and accurate reporting of all unit level volume used to make accurate timely payments of earned reinvestment/marketing funds.
• Develop and maintain accurate account records including sales calls in Salesforce.com database and preparation of monthly letter reporting status and activity of overall business. Review and evaluate volume reports, funding reports, competitive data, and all other reports and/or records relevant to management of Accounts’ business. Including timely submission of reports to immediate and senior management.
• Attend account business sessions, marketing seminars and other trade shows to maintain existing business, sell new availability, and promote brand awareness.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
• BA/BS from an Accredited University
• 5 years of increasingly responsible Field and Account Sales experience
Dr. Pepper Snapple Group - 2 years ago
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) is a leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by...