This National Account Executive will support a territory including but not limited to the following states: Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, & Nebraska. The selected individual must live within the territory. Ideally we are looking for someone in the Chicago or Detroit areas.
- Minimum 5 years of hotel sales experience
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in word processing software in Windows environment
- Ability to travel frequently (50')
- Valid drivers license and proof of valid car insurance
- Formal Sales Training certification preferred
The National Sales Representative's primary objective is to source, solicit and develop strategic national and large regional high volume accounts for the purpose of increasing revenue and REVPAR (revenue per available room) for Red Roof Inn. The position is responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts that contributes a minimum of $3 million annual to Red Roof Inn.
- Achieve account and revenue goals as established by Red Roof Inn Sales Management.
- Make sales calls on prospective new accounts that qualify in the targeted industries determined to be most profitable for the economy brands. These initiatives involve pre-qualifying and cold calling.
- Build strong relationships with existing clients to gain additional market share and maximize RevPar.
- Prepare and present sales proposals to Travel Managers, Procurement Specialists and Client Buying Teams.
- Conduct sales blitzes, attend trade shows, and participate in projects that develop new business for the brands.
- Develop sales action plans and needs analysis by account, targeted industry or market segment.
- Record all sales activities in Goldmine database on a daily basis.
- Complete sales reports and communicate sales results on a regular basis.
- Negotiate rates and close deals.
- Other duties as assigned
Hcareers.com - 13 months ago