At Stanley Black & Decker (SBD), one of the world’s fastest growing and most dynamic companies, we seek the best in the industry to join our team. Currently, our Construction & Do-It-Yourself division is searching for a National Account Representative.
The National Account Representative
mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:
minor-latin;mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family: "timesnewroman";
mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi;mso-ansi-language: EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language: AR-SA" >
position is responsible for achieving sales targets across all businesses for the distribution assigned to this territory. This role is responsible for understanding a broad range of products, users, applications and distributor models to effectively determine what products their customers should support.
- Develop and execute strategic plan by effectively utilizing marketing programs, leveraging field resources, distributor and end user product training, outside sales work-with’s and end user conversions.
- Achieve sales targets for Power Tools, Hand Tools, Pneumatics, Accessories and Support Key National Account Branch/Member activities.
- Regularly call on all Fastenal, Grainger, and MSC branches in designated geography.
- Provide support to Distribution on product training, end user work, marketing and merchandising.
- Communicate opportunities, issues, trends to management and marketing.
- Implement divisional goals.
- Establish key relationships with Account branches, District Sales Managers for accounts, and key end users.
- Effectively manage T&E and overall budget.
College graduate or experience base to do the job.
Strong communication skills
Very good understanding of Microsoft applications; Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history...