We are looking for a smart, motivated professional who is proactive in lead development and not afraid to close new business .
This individual will have the experience andproven ability to penetrate both national corporations as well as work with and close deals with the small to medium sized businesses (SMB) within the corporate entity.
- A strong background selling of SEO/SMM/SEM and Web Marketing Solutions is a must.
Our suite of services include SEO, SEM,Social Media Marketing, PPC, Branding, Email Marketing amongst other Online Marketing Solutions . We also design and develop websites for small to medium sized business and fortune 500 companies, so experience selling web design and development services is a major plus.
National Account Executive (NAE)Responsibilities
- Generating new leads
- Prospecting and qualifying new opportunities
- Making outbound calls
- Developing proposals
- Giving online/offline demonstrations
- Giving group demonstrations to decision makers with possibility of traveling to corporate headquarters.
- Attend Networking Events
- Attend Industry Events and Trade Shows
- Create and/or modify and presentations, proposals and new business collateral
- Well organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data
- Colloborate with Client Services and Marketing teams as needed
- Experience Selling Internet Marketing Solutions such as SEO/SMM/SEM is a must.
- Experience with Succesfully Closing Business within a 2 to 5 week Sales Cycle.
- Experience with Lead Generation, Prospecting and Track Record With Outbound Calling.
- 5+ Years Selling Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience selling internet marketing solutions
- Minimum 2 years experience with presenting to and working closely with C-Level decision makers
- Minimum 2 years experience making outbound telephone calls and holding face to face meetings.
- Experience creating and giving compelling power point presentations.
- Proven ability to quickly develop relationships and build trust with C-Level decision makers.
- Understanding of PPC specifically Google Adwords
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in online online marketing sales
BROWNIE POINTS (not required qualificatons but ideal)
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Active in the Online Marketing Social and Industry Forms
- Prior Digital Marketing Agency Experience
- Google Certification (Adwords, Analytics, etc.) is a Plus
- Bachelors degree/MBA in Digital Marketing is a Big Plus
We offfer anexceptionally competitive salarybecause we are looking for the best. To learn more about our online marketing agency please visit ourwebsite.
eBoxed - 18 months ago
"Not only did eBoxed develop and take eye catching photographs of our newest facility, but they also created and shot a full 360 degree...