To secure and develop the relationship with assigned National Accounts, protecting AmeriGas from competitive threats and expanding our market share and revenue within the accounts, while also expanding the National Account customer base through aggressive prospecting and sales efforts.
- Secure and develop the relationship and become a National partner with assigned accounts by consulting with a high degree of industry expertise and knowledge, raising the level of contact and staying visible within the account.
- Expand AmeriGas’ market share, revenue and profitability within assigned accounts by developing and following specific account plans and by providing customers with creative and mutually beneficial proposals and ideas.
- Increase the National Account customer base by prospecting and responding to bids and leads for potential National Accounts.
- Drive customer satisfaction by properly managing assigned accounts, conducting quarterly surveys with assigned accounts, communicating regularly with the field and taking an active role in problem prevention, problem resolution and resolution follow up.
- Focus on National products and services by introducing ACE and Wholesale where applicable, including National Account Representatives in account reviews and partnering with other business units to meet the needs of the account.
- Perform quarterly reviews on assigned accounts
- Work in conjunction with AmeriGas’ Accounts Receivable Department to ensure prompt payment
- Raise personal level of expertise by attending specialty-training classes, becoming involved in vertical industry associations and by staying current on all aspects of the propane industry.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual gallon, margin and GPADE objectives.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Complete reports, schedules and other administrative responsibilities in a timely, complete and accurate manner
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years of sales, sales management or account management experience
- Appropriate vertical industry experience required.
- Highly developed negotiation and selling skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Superior consensus building abilities
- Ability to develop and apply innovative resolutions to complex problems
- Self-confidence and determination
- Ability to work as part of a team
AmeriGas - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
America has a gas with AmeriGas Partners. Purveying propane has propelled the company to its position as the top US retail propane marketer...