Establish and maintain an excellent business relationship with company clients
Service new and existing accounts with a routine schedule
Providing product knowledge and support
Establish pricing procedures and quotes using company price lists
Create new and innovative ways to increase sales and products carried by customers
Attend daily team meetings and maintain pipeline
Increase knowledge of company product lines and new products within the industry.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, social security card
- Ability to train new clients on equipment issues
- Bilingual Communicator is always welcome
- 2 Yrs. of Wireless Tele-Sales Experience
- Must be a detail listener with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Friendly and approachable personalities desired
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree- Preferred
Rush Star Wireless, Inc - 18 months ago