DAT Solutions, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a National Account Product Support Representative II to join the Customer Support Team in Beaverton, Oregon.
The Enterprise Account Rep I, working in a customer-facing organization, acts as the single and primary point of contact for a designated base of customers providing premium service and support to Enterprise Account Customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Enterprise Account Rep I is responsible for managing the customer relationship with the goal of maintaining the customer and increasing base revenue, by assuring customer satisfaction on the one delivery of all DAT Solutions products and services.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Act as a consultant for DAT Solutions products
- Showing customers features and benefits and how to use these services to run their business
- Troubleshoot computer, software and network problems via telephone, email, and online chat
An Enterprise Account Rep I delivers exceptional service by promptly answering incoming hone calls from the queue, emails from customers and by serving as backup to other areas of the Customer Support organization. Agents are responsible for building the expertise of the Customers Support Team by sharing information.
- Good technical skills and troubleshooting methodology
- Ability to run reports and analyze data to proactively retain customers
- Typing, telephone, and excellent customer service skills
- PC, including Internet navigation skills; specifically the ability to use email and a web browser to locate, retrieve and process information in an accurate and efficient manner
- Time management, organizational, interpersonal, skills
- Alert, personable, with a professional appearance
- Sales and customer relations, UNIX, Microsoft .net framework desirable
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3 years Customer Service and/or Account Management
- Previous experience in a call center environment preferred but not required
Available for shifts ranging from between 4:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Transportation systems affect our lives everyday—the logistics systems that expedite bringing goods to market, traffic...