PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Leasing Company
PACCAR Leasing Company (PacLease) is one of the fastest growing commercial truck leasing and rental companies in the transportation industry. With facilities throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. PacLease provides a wide spectrum of transportation services.
Assist PacLease franchise personnel with sales of lease and contract maintenance products to customers and prospects that include Fortune 1000 companies; Top 100 Private Fleets and customers with large fleets spanning multiple geographic locations.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
• Secure new business by developing and expanding a national account base in assigned territory. Direct solicitation of full service lease and contract maintenance agreements from national accounts.
• Secure new business by developing and evaluating information on targeted fleets, identifying prospective customers and creating a strategy with an action plan to realize the potential of these new business opportunities.
• Expand existing national account customer base by adding additional vehicles in areas where the customer is currently doing business with PacLease, by adding additional locations with existing customers and by retaining existing business through a proactive replacement and retention plan.
• Maximize the use and effectiveness of the National Account Sales program in assigned territory.
• Follow up with franchises on sales leads submitted to assist them in securing full service lease and contract maintenance business. Provide prompt and meaningful feedback to franchise personnel to improve their prospect identification and qualification skills.
• Perform other duties and special assignments as required.
Qualifications & Skills
• Five to ten years full service lease sales experience at a national level.
• Demonstrated ability, through various assignments and experience in related areas of responsibilities, gained through a minimum of five years.
• Demonstrated sales success in a national sales role.
• Established relationships with Fortune 1000 and Top 100 Private Fleets.
• Excellent negotiating skills.
• Strong financial acumen.
• Commercial truck specification expertise.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• College degree, preferably in business or a related field.
• Must be able to meet extensive travel requirements.
PACCAR Inc. - 22 months ago
Global and diverse opportunities! Smart and creative colleagues! Exciting assignments and growth prospects! What drives your career? Find...